From July 15-24, delegates from the Denver Justice & Peace Committee will travel to Lima, Peru to participate as international observers in the historic trial of ex-President Alberto Fujimori. Through this blog, you can follow developments in the trial and accompany our delegates as they meet with some of the principal protagonists in the successful effort to hold Fujimori responsible for his crimes.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"TheFall of Fujimori" at ArgusFest in Denver

Delegates,

This Thursday at 7 pm at the Mercury Cafe in Denver, ArgusFest will show a documentary entitled "The Fall of Fujimori." Afterwards, I will speak about my experience accompanying Gisela Ortiz for Amnesty International and serving as an international observer in the Fujimori trial. If you are one of our Denver-area delegates, I would love to see you there! For information, please give me a call or send me an email.

--Hayden

No comments: